The common problems and causes of truck air conditioners shared by Truck Air Conditioner Suppliers, I hope to help you
Truck Air Conditioner
1.After using the Car Air Conditioner for a period of time, you will often smell a smell similar to mildew and smoke;
2. When cooling or heating, the air blown from the tuyere is not fresh, and people will feel discomfort in the nasal cavity and trachea after staying in the car for a long time;
3. These are all caused by the peculiar smell of the car air conditioner, so why does the car air conditioner produce peculiar smell?
1.When the Air-Conditioning System is running, the water vapor in the air forms condensed water on the surface of the air-conditioning evaporator. Part of the water will remain in the evaporator and the air-conditioning pipeline after the air-conditioning is turned off. These waters combine with microorganisms and pollutants in the air, and become breeding grounds for inoculum, Aspergillus, Penicillium, LP bacillus and mites in the humid, warm and dark air-conditioning system.
2. Nicotine produced by drivers and passengers smoking in the car
3. The smell of rubber, plastic and leather inside the car
4. Smoke, dust and exhaust gas in the outside air enter the car.
These peculiar smells will not only cause breathing difficulties and decreased immunity, but also make people feel irritable, reduce people's judgment and memory, and cause traffic accidents in severe cases. Bacteria, molds and viruses blown out of the air-conditioning pipes threaten the health of drivers and passengers at all times. Therefore, the cleaning and maintenance of the car's air-conditioning system is very important.